Group Exercise Schedules
Welcome to the YMCA reservation system. Our partner MotionVibe has created a robust experience with many features we think you’ll love.
Save Your Spot! Reservations will always be required for TRX and Cycling classes according to the equipment available. Some additional classes may also require reservation due to space capacity to ensure a positive experience for our members and prevent overcrowding.
Activity Reservation Set Up
The very first time (and only time), you will need to create a reservation profile.
Once you click the link, you will see the image below which will be the Member Login screen. To get started, click the Sign Up Now link at the bottom.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and the Barcode listed on your Membership Card or Key Tag. If you are unsure where to find your barcode, give us a call 509 777 9622.
- Create a Username and Password.
- Enter your Birthdate, Email Address, and choose a Home Branch – the branch you visit the most.
- Choose the activity Schedule you want and you will see the schedule for the week.
- Activities within the 24-hour reservation window will be highlighted in green and are open for registration. It’s just that easy.
- You will get a reminder email 2 hours prior to your reserved time. If you cannot attend, PLEASE UNRESERVE your time to allow others on the waitlist to attend:
Go to the top row menu and select the profile button with your name.
This will bring up the activities you are registered for.
Simply click the Unregister button
* If you are on a waitlist, please watch your email for notifications notifying you that you have been moved into a spot.
Download the Reservation App:
- On your phone or other device, search for YMCA Inland NW in App Store or Google Play
- Download & Open App
- Allow Notifications: this enables you to receive confirmation of your reservation, information about class or schedule changes, and branch-related notifications.
- Enter your current MotionVibe username & password or sign up for an account.
- Click on the area to view the schedule and reserve your activity.
Next Time You Visit:
- Just enter the Username and Password you set up and check the Remember Me box before hitting Let’s Go to reserve your spot.
Regular exercise is one component of a healthy lifestyle that can help reduce stress and prevent illness. During this unprecedented time, we have launched a variety of virtual exercise classes to support the health and well-being of our community.
We are working hard to provide options and additional benefits for our members and trust that you will find a class that you love. Remember you are not alone, and your Y community is still here!