Group Exercise Schedules
Welcome to the NEW YMCA activity reservation system! Our partner MotionVibe has created a more robust experience with many more features. We think you’ll find it easy and intuitive. Setting up your reservation account is quick and easy, then you can bookmark the link so you won’t have to come back to this page each time. All schedules for Group Exercise, Fitness Zones, and Pools will be available for viewing and printing through the new system.
NEW Activity Reservation System
Click the links below for Set-Up instructions and reserving your activity.
How To Get Started:
The very first time (and only time), you will need to create a reservation profile. Click the Sign Up Now link at the bottom of the Member Login screen.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and the Barcode listed on your Membership Card or Key Tag, also included in the email we sent.
- Create a Username and Password – if you’re like me, I like to write it down somewhere.
- Enter your Birthdate, Email Address, and choose a Home Branch – the branch you visit the most.
- Choose the activity tile you want and you will see the schedule for the week.
- Activities within the 24-hour reservation window will be highlighted in green and are open for registration. It’s just that easy. No checking email to confirm.
Next Time You Visit:
- Just enter the Username and Password you set up and check the Remember Me box before hitting Let’s Go to reserve your spot.
If You Need to Unregister for an Activity:
- Go to the top row menu and select the profile button with your name.
- This will bring up the activities you are registered for.
- Simply click the Unregister button
*Mask or face coverings and health screening questions are required for each visit – plan ahead for longer check-in times.
*Mask or face coverings not needed during active exercise but at all other times while in the building or engaging in YMCA programs. Review more details on What To Know when returning to the YMCA. Spokane | Litehouse (Sandpoint, ID)
Membership on Hold Status or Inactive?
No worries! Our new reservation system checks your membership status during the reservation process. If you are having any difficulty securing your spot, call us or come into a facility and we’ll get you back to Active status. Any associated fee will be based on the remaining days before your next draft is scheduled (21st or 1st depending on your account). Want to make changes to your membership? Simply give us a call 509 777 9622 or visit a branch and we can help!
Regular exercise is one component of a healthy lifestyle that can help reduce stress and prevent illness. During this unprecedented time, we have launched a variety of virtual exercise classes to support the health and well-being of our community.
We are working hard to provide options and additional benefits for our members and trust that you will find a class that you love. Remember you are not alone, and your Y community is still here!