Group Exercise Schedules
UPDATE! We are happy to announce that the pools at our Spokane Branches will reopen on Monday, November 23rd for lap swimming, aqua jogging, independent water exercise, private swim lessons, Novice Swim team (North), and Family Swim Time. (Pools will be closed for the Thanksgiving weekend, Nov 26-29)
- Reservations are required for all pool access
- Access to other areas in the Spokane facilities remain closed until further notice
- Since the South Y branch does not have a pool it is closed until further notice
Litehouse YMCA in Sandpoint, ID remains OPEN with normal hours and accessibility. Pool & Group Exercise reservations are still required.
Welcome to the new and improved YMCA reservation system. Our partner MotionVibe has created a more robust experience with many more features
NEW Activity Reservation System
How To Get Started:
The very first time (and only time), you will need to create a reservation profile.
Once you click the link, you will see the image below which will be the Member Login screen. To get started, click the Sign Up Now link at the bottom.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and the Barcode listed on your Membership Card or Key Tag. If you are unsure where to find your barcode, give us a call 509 777 9622.
- Create a Username and Password .
- Enter your Birthdate, Email Address, and choose a Home Branch – the branch you visit the most.
- Choose the activity Schedule you want and you will see the schedule for the week.
- Activities within the 24-hour reservation window will be highlighted in green and are open for registration. It’s just that easy.
- You will get a reminder email 2 hours prior to your reserved time. If you cannot attend, PLEASE UNRESERVE your time to allow others on the waitlist to attend:
Go to the top row menu and select the profile button with your name.
This will bring up the activities you are registered for.
Simply click the Unregister button
* If you are on a waitlist, please watch your email for notifications notifying you that you have been moved into a spot.
Please Note: To give all members a chance to enjoy the Y please limit your reservations to 1 hour per day/per member.
Download the Reservation App:
- On your phone, search for YMCA Inland NW in App Store or Google Play
- Download & Open App
- Allow Notifications: this enables you to receive confirmation of your reservation, information about class or schedule changes, and branch-related notifications.
- Enter your current MotionVibe username & password or sign up for an account.
- Click on the area to view the schedule and reserve your activity.
Next Time You Visit:
- Just enter the Username and Password you set up and check the Remember Me box before hitting Let’s Go to reserve your spot.
Review details on What To Know when returning to the YMCA.
Is Your Membership Inactive?
No worries! If you would like to reactivate your membership*, complete the Membership Change Form (allow 2 business days for processing), call us at 509 777 9622, or visit any YMCA Branch.
*Any membership dues collected will be based on the remaining days before your next draft is scheduled (21st or 1st depending on your account).
Regular exercise is one component of a healthy lifestyle that can help reduce stress and prevent illness. During this unprecedented time, we have launched a variety of virtual exercise classes to support the health and well-being of our community.
We are working hard to provide options and additional benefits for our members and trust that you will find a class that you love. Remember you are not alone, and your Y community is still here!