New Member Checklist
Making the Most of Your Membership
Yay! You’re a member now. Welcome to awesome! Here are a few things to help you get the most out of your Y experience.
Schedule a Tour
- Seeing the Y in action is a great way to get familiar with your Y. Learn about many of the programs and services we provide and meet the people who will help you transform your life.
Download our Mobile App
- We’ve partnered with MotionVibe to create a robust mobile app that you can use to view the most up-to-date schedules, check in at the Y, and reserve your spot for TRX, Cycling, virtual classes, fitness consultations, and some water exercise classes. Click here to get started.
- 150 Club Member Rewards Program. When you use the mobile app to check in at the YMCA you will earn points toward cool stuff! See Member Services for details.
Schedule your Wellness Welcome Appointment.
- New members can schedule a session with one of our wellness coaches who are certified personal trainers, to learn about the different programs and wellness opportunities at the Y. If needed during this session, the wellness coaches can show you a piece of cardio equipment to get you started on your wellness journey. This is not a workout session and there is no fee. Schedule your appointment through our app (MotionVibe) on your desktop or mobile device.
Invite a Friend or Family Members
- Find a fitness partner that will push you, boost your confidence, and make exercising fun! Members can invite friends and family to try the Y for free. Limit 2 free guest passes per year, per guest. See details.
Get Connected and Stay Informed
- Make sure we get your email address then watch your inbox for newsletters filled with helpful health & fitness information, upcoming events, program highlights, challenges, special opportunities and much, much more. Follow us on our social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube to stay informed and engage with us!