Due to covid, Guest Passes are currently suspended in our Spokane Branches until further notice.
Member Accompanied Guests
Your friends and families are welcome at the Y! Each membership has complimentary guest passes as a member benefit. All guests must be accompanied by a member.
• Bring a friend to try the Y and their first visit is free.
• Guest visits 2 & 3 will incur a guest pass fee. Rates are listed below.
• After a guest has visited three times, normal day pass rates will apply.
|Guest Passes (2nd & 3rd Visit)||Rate per Day|
• All guests must adhere to the Member Code of Conduct and the posted rules within the facility
• All guests check in at the YMCA Member Services department upon entering the facility
• Photo ID is required for all guests age 12 and older
• Allow a few extra minutes for check in, especially if attending a class
• A member may bring in up to four guests at one time
• Members may bring an unlimited number of unique guests in a year
Drop in for a day at any branch with a Day Pass. Purchasing a pass grants access into the entire facility at all 5 of our YMCA branches.
|Day Pass||Rate per Day|
For Y member guests from participating YMCAs across the country…welcome to the Spokane YMCA with no visit limits! Learn more.
AWAY Program – Always Welcome at the Y
For Y member guests from YMCAs not participating in Nationwide Membership, you are always welcome at our Y. Please check in with Member Services and provide a photo ID with your YMCA membership card. Your Y membership will be verified by a Y staff, and your membership must be active and in good standing. Free visit limit: 14 per year.