EWU Children’s Center
Early Childhood Program and ECEAP
- Care for children 6 weeks to 10 years
- Child-centered programming for EWU students, faculty, staff, and the Cheney community.
- Early Achievers Participant with a level 4 rating
- For tour and registration information please contact Tammy Landsiedel.
Our program works closely with many departments at EWU to help sponsor books, read to children and provide a wide range of activities. The volunteers in our classrooms are often students from EWU who come to learn more about our program and working with children.
Hours, Options, Contact
- Call for hours and availability
- Full and Part-time AM or PM options
- 923 Washington St., Cheney, WA 99004
- 509 359 2025
Our staff members are trained and have experience working in the Early Childhood Education field. Staff are warm and welcoming with a desire to provide a safe and nurturing environment for all young children. Our staff demonstrates developmentally appropriate practices in their daily work with the children. They provide a balance of structured, free choice, and gross motor play activities.
Infants: 6 weeks – 12 months
Toddlers and Walkers: 12 months – 3 years
Preschool: 3 – 6 years
ECEAP: 3 - 4 years prior to August 31
School Age: 5 – 10 years
Parents/guardians can download tax information by logging in to My Account. Once there click Tax Statement Year-end Child Care Statement. Or call 509 777 9622 and a statement can be emailed or mailed to you.
The YMCA’s EIN/Tax ID# is 91-0827958