The YMCA of the Inland Northwest’s largest fundraising event of the year
2024 event – TBA
This annual spring event raises funds to support the YMCA and its mission programs in our community like:
- Early Learning Education
- Before and After School Programs
- LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA
- Pathways to Wellness
- Camp Reed Scholarships
- Membership For All
- Youth Hunger Initiative
- Teen Mentoring
- Youth Sports Scholarships
- And Many More…
Become a Sponsor
Let your community know your business supports a great cause. We are BETTER TOGETHER, don’t miss a chance to be seen by thousands!
For more information contact Jesse Zumbro
Your Sponsorship = Big Impact
- Youth Development – From childcare, to swim lessons, to martial arts, to camps, YMCA youth explore and achieve their full potential.
- Healthy Living – Greater health improves our lives, our families, and our community. Whether spirit, mind, or body, health, and well-being are possible and achievable with YMCA programs.
- Social Responsibility – Giving back to and supporting our neighbors simply strengthens our community. We believe everyone deserves a chance to learn, grow, and thrive
2024 event – TBA
At the YMCA, we believe that everyone—no matter who they are or where they’re from—deserves the opportunity to reach their full potential. That is why we provide safe places and enriching programs for kids to learn, grow, and thrive. Every dollar raised helps youth participate in Y memberships, camps, sports and programs, regardless of ability to pay.
Event highlights include:
- Shotgun start
- Held at one of Spokane’s premier golf courses
- Chef Bite Showdown
- Helicopter Ball Drop Raffle
- Complimentary Appetizers and Drinks at the 19th Hole
- A Very SHORT program
- Making A Difference in Lives of local children
For sponsorship information please contact Jesse Zumbro
YMCA Camp Reed Auction & Fundraiser
This premier event, held annually in the fall, supports our mission to enhance personal growth, Christian values, and a sense of community in a safe wilderness setting. Through active participation in unique challenges and new relationships, Camp Reed transforms ideals into lasting behaviors. We embrace and teach the YMCA’s core values of respect, honesty, responsibility, and caring.
Join us Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Northern Quest Resort & Casino! The Annual Camp Reed Fundraiser & Auction has been a significant source of funding for Camp since its inception in 2002. Thanks to local heroes like you, we have raised over $2 million year-to-date and these funds have allowed us to send thousands of kids to Camp on scholarship and make significant facility improvements. The Camp Reed Auction allows us to ensure every kid who wishes to attend has the opportunity to do so, and that Camp Reed can continue to be a safe & reliable place for children for years to come.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for our 2023 event, or wish to donate an item, please complete our 2023 Sponsorship Commitment Packet. If you would like to discuss sponsorship in more detail, please reach out to the Carly “Calypso” Garras
Purchase your tickets today to secure a spot.
2024 Date TBA
YMCA Day of Giving is an annual one-day giving event that provides an opportunity to give to your local YMCA. The Y is one of the nation’s leading nonprofits strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
People can visit any YMCA of the Inland Northwest branch on Tuesday, March 7th to learn more and donate in person. Donations can also be made online at ymcainw.org/donate.