Get Ready for the Best Summer Ever!
At the YMCA we are dedicated to providing enriching experiences at all of our camps. Programs are created to help children grow in their sense of belonging as they meet new people and develop lifelong friendships in a fun and adventurous atmosphere.
Why choose YMCA Day Camps?
- Quality Staff
- Safe Environment
- YMCA’s Values: Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility
- Affordable Options
2023 Summer Day Camps
Summer Day Camps are for children entering 1st – 7th grade in the fall of 2023. Maximum age is 12 yrs. All fees must be paid in full by the Monday prior to the week of attendance, in order to keep your child’s reserved spot.
Central Y Camp – Some sessions/age groups available.
930 N Monroe
North Y Camp – All sessions FULL – waitlist only
10727 N Newport Hwy
South Y Camp – Some sessions/age groups available.
Manito United Methodist Church – 3220 S Grand Blvd (No DCYF at this location)
Valley Y Camp – All sessions FULL – waitlist only
2421 N Discovery Place
Hours: 6:30am – 6pm
First day of camp: Jun 19
Last day of camp:
- Valley & South Aug 25
- North & Central Aug 30
Major Field Trip Schedule – emailed to participants weekly
Summer Day Camp Pricing
3-day: $162 per week
3-day: $152 per week
5-day: $260 per week
Reservation and Waitlist Instructions
To reserve your child(s) Summer Day Camp week(s) or add them to the waitlist, click here to sign into your YMCA account profile, using your email address.
If this is your first time logging in to your online account, or you forgot your password, click on ‘forgot your password’ to reset your password.
Please note: If this is the first YMCA program your child has attended, you will need to create a profile in our system. Click here to create a profile & click “sign up” in the upper right hand corner of the page. Be sure to click the location of the YMCA location you want to reserve Day Camp weeks for and select “Community Member.” Doing this does not mean you are signing up for a YMCA membership.
- Once logged in, you can browse our programs and find Summer Day Camp.
- Choose your location and select your week(s).
- You will need to pay the non-refundable $20 deposit per child per week for your selected week(s) to complete your reservation.
- Child information packets will be emailed to you after you reserve your selected week(s).
*Families utilizing DCYF will need to fill out a paper registration form and email it to our Business Office. Child Information packets will be emailed to you after you submit your registration form.
State Third-Party Assistance: Department of Children, Youth, and Families (DCYF)
You will need the following prior to registration:
- Contact your caseworker to set up services
- Provide DCYF with the Provider Number for your care
- DCYF Authorizations need to be sent to the YMCA
- Co-pay paid in advance of the first month of attendance
- YMCA Registration Form (select Provider Number above for the correct school) mail or deliver to: YMCA, 1126 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201.
YMCA Programs & Childcare Financial Assistance
Please complete the Childcare & Programs Financial Assistance Application. The application is also available at any YMCA branch or by calling 509 777 9622. Applications and supporting documents can be delivered to the YMCA corporate office at 1126 N. Monroe St. Spokane, WA 99201 or to any YMCA branch. Or it may be emailed, Attention Business Office.
Financial Assistance Applications can take up to 10 days to process once received, longer if the application is incomplete. Assistance cannot be applied until the application has been approved. 2021 assistance is valid through April 30, 2022.