Our Military Kids

If you or your spouse are in the National Guard or Reserves and are deployed overseas, Our Military Kids can help pay for sports, fine arts and tutoring programs for your children.

Our Military Kids Image

How to Apply
Visit Our Military Kids
Apply for a grant to support your children’s activities, sports camps, and tutoring programs

One grant per child up to $500

Enroll in YMCA programs today
Contact Carrie Clanton, Corporate Relations Director
509 777 9622 x 4440.

YMCA Military and Veteran Memberships


YMCA of the Inland Northwest
Translate »