Litehouse YMCA Capital Campaign
YOU are the key to opening doors of opportunity
Prepares Children and Youth for Success
- The YMCA has been providing before and after school care for over 25 years.
- Character development is part of the curriculum for all YMCA programs and activities.
- The YMCA is committed to reducing childhood hunger.
Supports Community & Economic Development
- The YMCA has a long history of teaching safety around water and swim lessons.
- Expanding programs and infrastructure will provide additional local employment opportunities.
Provides Affordable Community Access to Healthy Opportunities
- The YMCA provides affordable memberships based on a sliding fee scale determined by household income.
- Additional assistance through our Membership For All program makes a YMCA membership affordable and accessible for every household.
Find out how YOU can help
Your Donation Changes Lives
Your Gift Opens Doors
- To keep teens safe and engaged after school
- To give families a place for fun and quality time together
- To provide access to programs that improve health & well-being for all
Levels of Opportunity:
This Campaign is About You
It’s about your youth. It’s about your families. It’s about your community. And it’s about your future. For 135 years the YMCA of the Inland Northwest has been able to help our communities thrive.
President/CEO, YMCA of the Inland Northwest
“The true measure of any community is its willingness and ability to support the most vulnerable among us…to weave the all important safety net which ensures a quality life for all. You can be an important thread in that safety net with a gift to the Litehouse YMCA Capital Campaign as it will ensure that those children and families in need will always have access to YMCA facilities and services and a place where they can learn, grow and thrive.”
2019 Board Members
Chair: Kendon Perry
Farm Bureau Financial Services
Mary Jo Ambrosiani
Ambrosiani Pastore Foundation
Schweitzer Mountain Resort
Bonner General Health
True North Treks
Chamber of Commerce