Spokane Ys: Some Group and Water Exercise classes, Youth Wellness Training, and complimentary new member Wellness Appointments.
Litehouse Y: Some Group classes, Youth Wellness Training, and complimentary new member Wellness Appointments.
Reservations are through our partner MotionVibe. See the instructions below to get started.
Why do I need a reservation in certain areas?
- Some Water Exercise Classes: Due to space capacity to ensure a positive experience for our members and prevent overcrowding.
- Group Exercise Classes: Reservations will always be required for TRX and Cycling classes according to the equipment available. Some additional classes may also require reservation due to space capacity to ensure a positive experience for our members and prevent overcrowding.
How can I get notified when changes are made or classes are cancelled?
- In your MotionVibe account add activities to your ‘favorites’ by clicking on the star⭐ or heart ❤️ next to the class name, then you’ll receive all email & push notifications for that class, area or activity (e.g. Yoga, Child Watch, Open Swim, Pickleball).
- To receive push notifications on your cell phone, make sure your phone settings allow notifications from our app.
- In the app, under My Account, make sure your cell phone number is correct.
Need help with reserving your time? Let us know, and we will help get you started!
The very first time (and only time), you will need to create a reservation profile.
Click here to create your Reservation Profile
Once you click the link, you will see the image below which will be the Member Login screen. To get started, click the Sign Up Now link at the bottom.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and the Barcode listed on your Membership Card or Key Tag. If you are unsure where to find your barcode, give us a call 509 777 9622.
- Create a Username and Password.
- Enter your Birthdate, Email Address, and choose a Home Branch – the branch you visit the most.
- Choose the activity Schedule you want and you will see the schedule for the week.
- Activities within the 24-hour reservation window will be highlighted in green and are open for registration. It’s just that easy.
- You will get a reminder email 2 hours prior to your reserved time. If you cannot attend, PLEASE UNRESERVE your time to allow others on the waitlist to attend:
- Go to the top row menu and select the profile button with your name.
- This will bring up the activities you are registered for.
- Simply click the Unregister button
* If you are on a waitlist, please watch your email for notifications notifying you that you have been moved into a spot.
Download the Reservation App:
- On your phone or other device, search for YMCA Inland NW in App Store or Google Play
- Download & Open App
- Allow Notifications: this enables you to receive confirmation of your reservation, information about class or schedule changes, and branch-related notifications.
- Enter your current MotionVibe username & password or sign up for an account.
- Click on the area to view the schedule and reserve your activity.
Next Time You Visit
Just enter the Username and Password you set up and check the Remember Me box before hitting Let’s Go to reserve your spot.