Reserve a spot at your Y
BEFORE making a reservation at your Y, please read access requirements:
Spokane YMCA Access Requirements Litehouse YMCA Access Requirements
Reservations are open 24 hours prior to start time and spots are only reserved until the beginning of the start time. To cancel a reservation, please select the cancel link in your confirmation email and confirm your email address.
**The Safari browser is not compatible with the reservation system. Chrome is the preferred browser.
**Please be sure to check your email’s spam/junk folder for your confirmation or waitlist email.
To reserve a spot,
- Hit Reset to remove any previous searches
- Choose your desired Date from the calendar
- Choose your branch Location
- Choose a Schedule (optional):
- Not all schedule offerings are available at all branches
- Hit Search
- Select Reserve next to your desired class, then enter your full name and email address. Only one name and email per reservation. (e.g. If two people from the same household want the 9am lap swim, Jane Smithfirstname.lastname@example.org, and Joe Smithemail@example.com they need to have different email addresses). You will receive an email, please open the email to see if you are on the WAITLIST or your spot is CONFIRMED.
- The email also contains instructions on how to cancel your reservation. We ask that you respect your fellow Y members and cancel your reservation if you cannot make the time you reserved. We have a very limited amount of spots and not canceling your reservation means that someone else can’t attend.
- If the Reserve button is not showing next to the zone it is outside 24 hours. It will show within the 24-hour window prior to availability.
- To allow for all members an opportunity to access the Y, we ask that you only reserve one zone per day.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to go through the facility check-in process. Please note: pool reservations will be given to the next person on the waitlist if you are 15 minutes late for your reservation.
- Bring your own mask or face covering.
- Washington State now requires members to wear a mask or face covering while in the facility but you do not have to wear a mask or face covering while exercising.
- Effective Wednesday, July 29 members, guests, and staff will be required to wear a mask or face covering while in the Litehouse Y facility. You do not have to wear a mask or face covering while exercising.
Litehouse Y Group Exercise Schedule: July 6 – Aug 9
Litehouse Y Group Exercise Schedule: Aug 10 – Sept 7
Litehouse Pool Schedule: Aug 8 – Sep 7
Spokane Ys Fitness Zone Schedule: Aug 3 – 9
Central Y, North Y, and Valley Y Pool Schedule (14 years and older only)