Veteran & Military Appreciation Month
The YMCA of the Inland Northwest has dedicated the month of November as Veteran & Military Appreciation Month because we are grateful to those that chosen to serve our country. Military Personnel, Veterans, and their families have made a great sacrifice and because of this, our blessings are countless – especially the blessing of freedom.
- Nov 6 | 9am – Noon | North Y | Veteran Mobile Center
- Nov 8 | 9 – 11am | Valley Y | Honor Point Military & Aerospace Mobile Museum
- Nov 13 | all-day | Litehouse Y | Bonner County Veteran Services table with printed informational flyers
- Nov 13 | 9am – 1pm | Central Y | Veteran Mobile Center
- Nov 17 | Noon – 3:30pm | South Y | Veteran Social Connection and outdoor hike
To show our appreciation we are offering a FREE 2-week guest pass for Veterans & Military and their families for unlimited visits from Nov 5 – 18, 2023. Please bring Active Military ID, DD214, or Veteran ID Card from the Dept. of Veteran Affairs to any of our 5 locations!
- If you decide to join the Y your Join Fee* will be waived and you will also receive a 10% discount on monthly dues!
- Sales tax will be added to monthly dues for memberships at Idaho locations.
*Membership dues still apply.
|Membership Type||Join Fee||Monthly Dues|
|Young Adult (19-29 yrs)||$0||$62.10|
|Adult (30-61 yrs)||$0||$73.80|
|Senior Adult (62+ yrs)||$0||$62.10|
|1 Adult Family (1 adult + all dependents*)||$0||$86.40|
|2 Adult Family (2 adults + all dependents*)||$0||$109.80|
|2 Adults (no dependents)||$0||$92.70|
|Senior Family (up to 2 seniors + all dependents*)||$0||$87.30|
|*Please provide proof of dependency.|