How To Register
PLEASE NOTE: If you are registering a first-time camper for any Camp Reed program, you will need to create a profile for them in our system. Click here to create a profile & click “sign up” in the upper right hand corner of the page. Be sure to click “YMCA Camp Reed” and “Community Member.” Doing this does not mean you are signing up for a YMCA membership. If your child has attended Camp Reed before, click here to sign into your profile and update their information.
- Choose Program, Dates & Rates
- Click Registration Link: Girl or Boy
- Select Session/Week
- Continue with registration: login or create new account
- Sign Waiver – (electronic signature)
- Make Payment – Pay Camp Deposit (if registering prior to June 1, 2024), or Full Fee Amount
- Set Up Payment Schedule. You can now set this up automatically to withdraw from your account on file. For assistance please call 509 720 5630.
- Purchase Store Money for your camper, click $$$ link
- *Store Policy*: We no longer accept Camp Reed Store Payments – or – additions at camp during check-in on Sundays. We will be accepting store payments until noon the Friday prior to your camper’s arrival. You will be able to add store money on Monday, after your camper is checked-in Sunday, by calling the downtown office. For further questions about this policy, please contact the Camp Reed Office.
- Purchase Horse Program options, if applicable
- Forms: includes Health History and Letter to Counselor. 2024 Forms are to be completed online through CampSpace – more information coming soon!
- Download helpful resources:
Take a look at the screenshots below for how to do steps 1-6:
PLEASE NOTE: These photos are old, but the registration process is still the same. Deposits for Summer 2024 are $150. Please email the Camp Reed Office with any questions that arise.
Choose Program, Dates & Rates OR click here
Click Registration Link: Girl or Boy
Select your week(s) & then click Register
Login or create new account
Sign electronic waiver
Make Payment or Deposit