Want to do something good for camp? Here’s how!
Camp Reed Alumni
The Camp Reed staff alumni community is active and vibrant, with regularly schedule social events taking place yearly in both Spokane and Seattle such as our annual alumni holiday party, tree planting events at camp, and more.
To stay up-to-date on all Camp Reed Alumni events, follow the Alumni Instagram Page: @cralumni
105th Anniversary Celebration
Join Camp Reed Staff Alumni as we celebrate 105 years!
Saturday, August 29: 105th Celebration DAY AT CAMP REED
10 am – 10 pm. This is a free event. Registration is required
This event will be on-site at YMCA Camp Reed:
1152 Fan Lake Rd.
Deer Park, WA 99006
*Parents/Guardians are responsible for supervision of minor attendees AT ALL TIMES. Please carpool to camp!
- Saturday at camp, all activities, dinner, and evening campfire
Final Schedule TBA (tentative schedule below):
- 10am – Check-in
- 1pm – Welcome & Orientation
- 2pm – Freetime (available activities TBD)
- 5pm – Dinner
- 7pm – Campfire
- 10pm – Evening Ends/Camp Closes
What should/shouldn’t I bring or pack on Saturday?
- Prepare for the weather!
- You may bring your own lunch
- Water bottles, picnic basket, swimsuit (the waterfront will be open), towels, flashlights, bug spray, sunscreen
- We will have a series of free time activities, so please plan accordingly: activities TBD
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Leave your valuables at home
How to Register:
Camp Reed 105th Anniversary & Alumni Merchandise
NOTICE: Orders ship monthly. Order by the last day of the month to receive your apparel by no later than the 20th of the following month. This store closes on October 30, 2020.