90 Days of Summer Challenge
The 90 Days of Summer Challenge is a ‘go at your own pace’ program designed to keep you healthy and motivated during the summer. From June 15 – Sept 15, earn points for being active in your neighborhood, philanthropic in your community, enjoying the great outdoors, and visiting your favorite Y branch when you feel it’s right for you.
FREE FOR YMCA MEMBERS – Register Today!
HOW TO EARN POINTS
- Use the ‘bingo’ style Adventure Card to track your activity & points. The Adventure Card has activities so you can earn points at home, outdoors & visits to the Y when you feel it’s right for you.
- Post on your social media a photo of you enjoying the beauty of the great outdoors.
- Use #ymcainw so we can see you
- 5 pts
- You’ve got until Sept 15 to earn 90 points and drop off your Adventure Card at your Y branch
- Earn 90 Points: Win a YMCA 90 Days of Summer T-shirt
- All registered participants entered into a drawing for a FREE 3-month membership.